Streak Gmail Add-on for Android and iOS apps
Everything you need to know about Streak’s Gmail Add-on for Android and iOS, the difference between our Add-on and the Streak mobile app, and which one you should be using.
Streak Magic Columns are the exception to the adage ‘you can’t get something for nothing.’ Magic Columns just give you automatically updated information about your leads (or support tickets, hiring candidates, etc) so that you can enter less data and close more deals.
We’re automatically watching and updating 13 different data points… about email alone. In total, there are 53 different Magic Columns you can use to close more deals, tickets, candidates — or anything else you throw at Streak.
If you’re already a Streak user, you may be saying to yourself, “Neat! …but, this sounds a lot like System Columns?” You caught us. Two quick points:
1. System Columns are now known as Magic Columns because… Magic! (Henry: Thanks for the inspiration of the sparkle icon):
2. More importantly, we’ve introduced a new crop of Magic Columns (full list below).
9 New Magic Columns!
1. Find Boxes With Your Overdue Tasks:
2. Sorting on Magic Columns: Use a Magic Column to sort your pipeline (note the clever formatting to show you ‘# days since’):
3. Formula Column + Magic Column(s): Use a Formula Column to see how long it takes your reps to reach out to new leads (calculate the number of hours between the Magic Columns ‘Date Created’ and ‘Date of First Sent Email’). Excellent formula info here and here. Example formula:
= Streak.hourDifference($'Date Created', $'Date of First Email') ...
4. Column Summaries + Magic Columns: Use column summaries to see the average number of total emails it takes to resolve a support ticket:
5. Saved Views + Magic Columns: And, of course, any Magic Column can be used as the key ingredient(s) to craft the perfect Saved View to help you complete a task like reaching out to new candidates, following up on leads, or closing support tickets (read up on Saved Views)! …(Corporate or Enterprise users only)
Suggestions for a Magic Column we should add? firstname.lastname@example.org